Sunday, 26 October 2008

Inspiration Complete

Wow what a busy weekend it has been!


So far I have helped our eldest daughter hang wall paper in her boys room while her dad carpeted the stairs, done a whole bunch of crafting, done the laundry - twice (it had to be re-done because of the rain so it ended up being twice the job it should've been), blogged a whole bunch and created my first card recipe, spent several hours on my college coursework and I still have time to blog some more!

I finished my 12 x 12 frame that I was inspired to make when I started mixing up the lovely yellows and blues earlier this weekend.


This close up shot shows the stamped stitches I used and the handmade flower embellishments. I created a patchwork background and since I was in the mood for scalloped edges I threw in a few of them as well.


I knew I wanted to include a verse of scripture and added 1 Corinthians:13 about love remaining when everything else is gone.

I sooooooo want to show the entire frame but that would definately give the game away. I hope the person getting this for Christmas will be thrilled. I just love looking at it - such different colours to the ones I'm used to working with.

I will post a full view some time after Christmas I promise.

No comments: