Sunday, 24 February 2008

Sneak Peek at March Class!

Decided I just couldn't keep this to myself!

I figured I could at least start giving a sneak peek of the projects I will be teaching at my classes. Just don't expect to see the full view until after the class though.



I think it's kinda exciting to sneak a peek don't you? We're making two items just in time for Easter and I've had great fun using bright colours and flowery papers. The papers have a really nice pearlescent finish to them which makes them even more yummy.

These just have to been seen in full living colour to know how cute they are. I just hope I get time to repeat them times 3, one for each of the grandkids before Easter gets here!

Note to Lisa - if you want on this class Kay has been trying to e-mail you but with no success.

No comments: