Our next Crafty Women session is supposed to be cards for women. The idea is that they could also be adapted for Mother's Day. Not everyone has their mother still with them so I try to be sensitive to this and not advertise the session as 'mother's day' cards.

I bought these lovely papers but so far have been struggling to create anything that really excites me. They're pretty enough but not particularly 'special' so I plan to have another go and use these ones as additional ideas. I still think the one above needs something else.

Since we have such a small budget I created the text on the first one using my computer and the text on the second using a stamp. I'm sure if I get another chance to play I can come up with a few more designs so if I do I will post them later.
No comments:
Post a Comment