Monday, 22 October 2007

Gotta Love Doodlebug!


Well as promised here are the first of many photos (hopefully) of the cute things you can create with a few sheets of Doodlebug papers, a single sheet of stickers and odds and ends from the craft box like ribbon & eyelet tags.


I didn't actually have photos for a winter page so I'm hoping we get a bit of snow this year. If we do you can bet I'll be out there with my trusty camera!


I wanted to show a close up of the page because I used a white souffle pen to add the stitch lines and a silver grey coloured glaze pen to outline the winter title block.

I added gems and extra 3D little dots with the white pen.

I made a couple of larger cards and actually added a gem in the centre of the blue 'O' snowflake and added glitter to some of the snowflakes on the card on the right.

I just love mini cards so I had to make a few of these and I still can't put away my scalloped scissors. I loooove the little decorated can. They sell these in the pub/restaurant where my daughter works as assistant manager. You stick a pound coin in the machine and choose from a can of nuts, jelly beans or chocolates. There is a peel off tab so you can just peel back and open. How cute would they be as party favours for a birthday, baby shower or mini thank you gifts for several people. I think I am going to have to make more of these.

I still have a few more ideas for this snowman design and a few scraps left so will post a couple more if I get them made.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, great cards and tin! lovely scrapbook page too,, dontcha just lurve doodlebug!!!