Tuesday, 16 October 2007

Men Only

This has to be my absolute last post for the evening as Dave's just kissed me goodnight and gone and climbed into bed. He has an early wake up call of 5.30 am Monday to Friday but I don't have to work tomorrow - lucky me!

I rarely do men's cards because I'm not very good at them but again the girls in class kept asking for them so these are what I came up with.




I have to confess I used the internet to search for images and then I printed them out on a 'canvas' effect paper. This kind of paper is desinged to give photos a different effect but it works great with computer printed images because it makes them so much more than just a printed image.


I scaled the car down to a smaller size as well. I used chalks to add colur to the cars - they look cool in greens and blues too (didn't have a photo - sorry) and used my all time favourite technique of inking to distress things. I once described this as 'dirtying' and one lady could never bring herself to do this technique after that!


Same cards (poor picture - sorry again!) but different colour combinations/papers etc. I created the text 'happy b'day' background (left) with a stamp and the journey definition (right) using my 'good ol puter '. I can't be doing with mobile phones - mine's never charged up, rarely has credit and is often turned off but I wouldn't be without my computer.

Well it's 11 pm so I'm closing down and turning in for the night. No doubt if I get on line tomorrow there'll be more so I guess the trick is not to even turn the computer on - FAT CHANCE OF THAT HAPPENING !!!!!

No comments: