I got this sent to me via e-mail today from my sister-in-law Debbie. It is beautiful women month so this beautiful woman sent it to me (aaaaahh she thinks I'm beautiful too). It was written by Audrey Hepburn and later read out at her funeral - I think she was an amazing actress and and an even more amazing humanitarian who headed many charities and did a great deal of good in her time here on earth. Just wanted to share it with anyone who cares to read it.
For attractive lips, speak words of kindness...
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone...
People, even more than things, have to be restored,
renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed;
never throw out anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment