Monday, 15 October 2007

Jill's Card

My friend Jill made this lovely card - it was for a birthday but I can't remember if it was for me or for my daughter Vicky - either way we all just loved this little card.


It is so sweet and the photo really doesn't do it justice. She added glitter around the frame and then punched flowers out, stuck them on and added glitter to the centre of each flower. It was so simple but sometimes the simplest ideas are the best.

I just love that she goes to so much trouble not only for me (her bestest friend) but for my family as well. We have known each other about 30 years now and I feel very blessed to have her as a friend.


She won't thank me for posting her picture on site but she came and crafted with me last Friday while her daughter (my god-daughter) was at kick boxing. We only had an hour to play but I finally managed to share some of my new stamps with her.


Look what we made! I still haven't had much time to play with the ladybug set myself as yet. I'm sure we could come up with more designs if we had more time. Jilly if you're reading this you really MUST come play again!!!!




No comments: