Even so I managed to come up with something. Much as I love flowers this is way too flowery for my liking and a bit OTT but all I could think to do with time running out was fill up the space with flowers. I was actually too tired to take a proper photo of this card last night (I've promised myself an early night tonight so this will be a shorter post than usual) so I grabbed some quick shots this morning before heading out the door for work.
Hubby said it HAD to have '70' on it somewhere and after frantically searching high and low I managed to locate my PTI number dies. It drives me mad that I don't have use of my craft room right now and that I can never find anything I want, when I want!
And I even prettied up the envelope to match. One of the things I've discovered I LOVE about stamping with these fabby flower designs is the different look they have when you take a Pro Marker to them. I even used a Pro Marker on the inner and outer edges of my stamped label. This was a pastel beige coloured pen. The flowers on the card are stamped, then cut out and layered onto the card. The ones on the envelope are stamped directly onto it and I used a mask of the larger flower so I could stamp leaves and smaller flowers around it.
I am soooo lovin this flower - I think it has to be my favourite ever of WMS flowers. I have lots of ideas rolling around in my head whenever I look at it.
I didn't put an asking price on this card and just left it up to the gal who ordered it to pay what she felt she wanted to. Hubby handed me £4 this evening which was a lovely surprise. I know I wouldn't have put that much on it if it was left up to me. And today at work the girlies liked my 'Orla Keiley' style cards so I might make a few of them over the weekend to take in and sell Monday. It would be kinda nice to get back the money I just shelled out on my new stamps huh?
Well I'm off to Bedfordshire for an early night. Hope you see something that inspires you to craft.
Nighty, night!
Suezie



No comments:
Post a Comment