Saturday, 20 June 2009

Pretty & Pink

Finally I can show you the full shots of the sneak peeks I shared earlier this week plus a few more samples from the demonstration today at YTOC.
This was the sneak peek at the 'princess' mini card I made. Nothing fancy just pretty and simple with lots of pretty pink and blue colours.

This shot reveals the full shot of the sneak peek at an 8 x 8 scrapbook page I made for a photo of Maddy. I usually craft cards when I demo but just lately I've taken to adding a small 8 x 8 page idea as well. After all scrapbookers are crafters as well. I realised this morning that if I carry on making a page or two each demo then I could fill an 8 x 8 album by the end of a year!
I apologise about the ribbon. In this shot on my computer the ribbon looks black, red and dark blue when in real life it's actually black, bright pink and lighter blue. I had to turn the flash off to get a shot without a glare off the photo so I think that's why it looks so dark.
I just love this 'I believe' card because it uses one of the nestability flower dies. I haven't had much of a chance to play with these dies but the few flowers I have cut are so lovely. Can you just make out the blue gems at the bottom right? This card is only 4 x 4 so it's really sweet.
I threw together a tag which was super quick and super simple and would look good on a card or for decorating just about anything.
Finally I'm sharing this pocket card I made using scraps of paper from a previous project. Again the button has come out looking a different colour (orange) when it's actually pink.

That's only the half of some of the samples I made today. I plan to share the rest in another post. Hope you like.

No comments: