I don't recall just how I discovered Summer's blog - the usual thing - blog hopping - but she has created some fantastic digital kits and you can download them for free here summertimedesigns.blogspot.com/
She also shares the very real and very touching story of little 'breezy' which will have you crying and thanking God for children (if you have them) with good health. She has suffered from ill health for half of her very young life. Her mother shares her thoughts in a very moving and very real way.
She is an amazing friend to 'Breezy's' mum and while she's happy to share her handiwork for free you can't help but want to give something back to little Breezy's cause and she makes it easy to do this. I would encourage you to go check out her site and try one of her kits for yourself - even if like me you're not really a digi crafter. She has made them super easy to use.
I am really pleased to say that last time I checked little Breezy was in remission. I hope and pray it stays that way so her family can get back to living for a change.
No comments:
Post a Comment