Monday, 15 June 2009

Miss Maddy Again

When Maddy came over on Saturday she looked really cute in her red, white and blue outfit and I have some lovely red papers and embellishements just screaming to be let loose on a page. I keep hoping for a sunny day and just the right outfit so I can take some shots.

I was hoping this one would be the perfect shot but darn it - she had her EYES CLOSED!

Then she got tired of posing so I had to bribe her with a banana. I should've realised that everytime I clicked the camera her arm would shoot up to her MOUTH! I swear sometimes she knows exactly what she's doin.
OK so the banana wasn't working and then to make it worse she discovered that Grandma's bench had COBWEBS on it so she didn't want to sit there any more!

Then when I was looking back at what I had captured on the computer this evening I discovered this sweet little shot. I look at this and am amazed that I can actually see her face but then she did have her first 'real' hair cut recently so I guess her fringe is a whole lot shorter. No more hiding behind it huh?
This is Miss Maddy - just as we know and love her. I guess I can settle for this one.

No comments: