Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Something Nice Happened Today!

Ever get the feeling that something nice is coming your way? Well I didn't wake up feeling like that but somewhere between getting up and mid morning I started to.

OK so I knew PT Ink had sent me the freebie anniversary 'thank you' set cos mom e-mailed me to say she was surprised to get it (and real jealous too). I promise I'm gonna surprise you with a set of your own one of these times. She also wrote that she would forward it on but I never expected it to be so quick! Still I got a funny feelin something nice was coming my way today.

This is really freaky cos it's not the first time I've felt that way when one of mom's packages arrives whether I know it's comin or not - honest!


This is what Mr Postie shoved - and I DO mean SHOVED through my door at around 1 pm today. This is only one side mind you. PTI are always surprisingly generous with their anniversary sets.
This is the other side of the set. I just love, love, love the teacups and cupcakes, they're way cute. I really needed somethin nice cos my BP shot up for no reason today, kicking everything else off and I'm suddenly so tired I feel as if I've hit a brick wall. Shame cos getting them into the case was as much as I could do by mid afternoon.
I do have the perfect little project for a 'thank you' gift for mom in return. Just as soon as I get the energy to make it I'll post it here first before sending it.
For anyone who might be reading this and wondering what a 'thank you anniversary set' is I'll tell you.

If you purchase 12 sets of stamps from Papertrey Ink in the course of a year they send you an exclusive freebie set that money just can't buy. How cool is that? It's smart too cos it makes you buy that little bit more to qualify. I love to give sets as gifts at Christmas as well as buy for me so gettin 12 a year is easy peasy. Best of all if you buy 24 you get 2 free sets, 36 you get 3 free sets and so on...
Love, love, love PTI

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Suezie, im quite jealous....
i love PT but not invested in any as of yet.. but think i might just have to! lol hope you are well and i will be sending you something in the post this week for 15th June!
hugs..
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm glad you got the stamps okay. They looked like they will make some lovely cards. Love you, Mom