Sunday, 3 May 2009

Next Demo

I came home from the last demo with some products to use for the next one and I am already inspired by them. There are such lovely pastel colours and since I made a 'quilt' effect panel at this week's demo I have a 'patchwork' theme in mind.


A 'patchwork' page (or two) a 'patchwork' mini chipboard album maybe and even a few 'patchwork cards - or at least a bit of colour blocking. I know spring is just about over but I still have spring photos that haven't been scrapped yet and I can make some pretty projects with this lot.

I'm always being asked how to do colour/pattern combinations and the easy answer is always to look for a range to mix and match and make it easy. I'm gonna enjoy crafting with these.

See you in a couple of weeks :-)

No comments: