Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Gettin Organised

Organised - I AM NOT - but I sure would love to be. If I could wave a magic wand and make it happen believe me - I would.


This is as much cleaning as I have done in my craft room so far this morning and by golly you'd think that 'I think' I deserve a medal! Isn't it nice to see them all neat and tidy though? Can't guarantee they'll stay that way for long.


Do you know how much restraint it takes for me to avoid the computer ( and the internet) on my day off? I usually fail miserably at some point in the day and if it's first thing in the morning then the battle is already lost. I'm not tellin who's winning the battle today but it sure ain't me!

I've made it as far as the second basket and just about made a start. My excuse was that I wanted nice labels on the computer instead of the temporary ones I've tacked on (bottom of photo). So the computer went on for the second time this morning.

I still have more dies to put away and then.......

...I've set myself the next challenge of sorting out about 4 baskets of punches. These things seem to quietly multiply and they get BIGGER too! So glad I started collecting nestabilities that all fit neatly into a CD case and then inside a CD box with a lid - now I don't seem to have any trouble keepin them organised so I think I've cracked that one.

Of course all this barely scratches the surface so I am off to recharge with tea and toast (couldn't find chocolate anywhere this morning) before getting back to it.

AND TURNING OFF THE COMPUTER - right after this post!

Yeah right! (there goes that phrase again - must be the theme for the day I guess)

I am SOOOOOOOO in trouble today.

No comments: