

I had been buying up all the stainless steel tea sets I could lay my hands on at car boot sales and in charity shops throughout the summer. We will no doubt use them all again during the women's breakfasts and the Christmas evening.
I love to collect anything shiny or pretty glass and have all kinds of trays and platters as well so it was a real joy to use some of them.. They usually only come out at Christmas or special occasions.
The other joy was watching all the ladies have a really good time. Nobody was in a hurry to leave so they all spent time chatting and getting to know one another better. It was a pleasure to serve them and I plan to put an event like this in the Crafty Women calendar each year.
Big THANKS to the girls who gave up so much of their time and effort to help with this event and to Sherilee for her wonderful scones!
No comments:
Post a Comment