This evening I tweaked mine a bit more and added the tabs using my Stampin Up! punch. Then I decided to get a bit more creative since I am in need of a thank you gift for a friend and crafted a whole collection of matching gifts complete with a bag to present it all in.

I started with the book and then created the pen pot (left) from a 'coffee mate' container my sister gave me some time ago - I knew it would come in handy!
Then I decided I needed to decorate a bag to put everything in and made a tag too.
Next came the paperclip bookmark.

Then the wooden decorated peg which stands by itself and serves as a clip to hold notes or even a photo.

Finally I created a card so that I could add a personal thank you message when giving the gift. Hopefully I can deliver this tomorrow or Friday at the latest and I soooooo hope my friend likes it all. I'm also hoping it's got me thinking creatively as I have a couple of classes to design for and I need to get busy in a hurry.
I am loving these Daisy D papers and I have so many more lovely ones for some of the projects in next years programme - I can't wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment