Sad person that I am I even took my Sizzix Big Shot, dies and stamps along on holiday with me. This is how I relax and since darling daughter moved back home and into what was my craft room I planned to make the most of the opportunity! If you'd seen teh car though - let's just say for two people it was fully loaded LOL!
Several of these bits were already stamped or cut but I just couldn't seem to finish them off at home.
I used up loads of old papers and had to add matching liners just inside the envelopes because they were single sided papers. It was a bit of a pain and I much prefer double sided paper but on the whole even with this extra effort these whip up in very little time really. They are magnetic on the back so they are actually fridge magnets.
And again because they were for my friend to take to the gift shop they have in the Granary Restaurant at CFL and because I wanted to help raise a bunch of money I made bags of them.
I am planning to do a few more bookmarks at some point but at least this latest batch of goodies will keep things going for a while. Some of you out there might've come to the CFL workshop we had when she was last down. Well she will be down again in October so I might see if we can swing another one. Will keep you posted.
Hugs
Suezie



No comments:
Post a Comment