How cool is this over the rainbow cake? And how clever is she? Clearly the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree huh? LOL! I left her baking in the kitchen when I went off to bed and the next morning when I came down to get ready to go to work this is what she'd done!
She spent a great deal of time in town trying to buy all sorts of bits to make the cake extra special and fun even down to the pot of gold. I can only imagine how long it must've taken her to colour up all the different frostings etc.
And as if that wasn't enough she carried on creating with leftover cake mix until she had a whole stack of mini over the rainbow cupcakes.
I came down to a note that said 'mum, dad, please help yourselves to the cupcakes and take them to work' So I did! The rainbow fizzy candy strips went down a treat.
Will be back with a few of my own bits of creativity.
Hugs
Suezie




No comments:
Post a Comment