Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Goofball Hats

From time to time I share a few family things cos I have family both here and over the pond who stop by my blog.  I smile every time I'm saving a picture on my computer and run across these two photos so I thought I'd share them. 

What makes me laugh about this first one is that there's a 'tuft' on top and one on Dan's chin too.  Ha ha ha. 


This is my hubby's brother who saw this hat and had to have it.  He got it for Christmas and my sister-in-love Sanday shared a couple pictures of him with it.  He's clearly pleased with it - and himself!  He's such a goofball guy!  I can't help but smile even now LOL. 


The second is a hat picture too.  It's my eldest daughter wearing a cowgirl outfit complete with this hat and her Great Grandpa's cowboy boots that Uncle Dan sent just in time for her birthday celebrations - a girls themed night out.  It's nice to see her so relaxed and enjoying herself and I'm sure there was a bit of 'goofball' in her evening somewhere too after all these two guys are related you know!  This photo makes me smile as well.

Hope you enjoy!

Blessings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should have seen him on Christmas day. He was hilarious!