
This is my effort for this weeks challenge. I used scraps left over from a class on the weekend (don't know what else I was gonna do with them?), grabbed the machine for some sewing, used my distressing thingy, an MS snowflake punch (will have to either buy it or give it back at some point) and some new BLING in at YTOC that I purchased on Saturday morning and have been itching to use.

This card is a real mix of papers and colours and probably not my style really but we put so many Cosmo Cricket papers together in quite an ecclectic mix on the weekend that I didn't mind this at all. I chose Christmas cos I figure if I do nothing but Christmas projects for the challenges in the next few weeks I can actually cross a few people off my Christmas card list so I have less to make later.

I haven't done the inside yet but this shot shows you a bit more detail. I picked up the pink bazzill cardstock at a show a few weeks back because it was such a different shade of pink - boy I'm glad I got 4 sheets of it now!

This is the new range of bling at YTOC but I sure wish you could see it all. I had a really tough time deciding which ones to get and eventually settled on a neutral (pearl & clear) and the colours I've been using lately (green & blue, pink & purple) for my angel cards. It's super reasonably priced too which makes buying several even easier.
Well today I hope to do some cleaning in my craft room and also some crafting so it'll look pretty much how it started by the end of the day I guess. Then maybe one more nap this afternoon will set me up for back to work tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment