Tuesday, 6 October 2009

All in a Name

We needed name badges for the all day workshop and we decided to use a flower design to mimic the flowers I made on the aprons (well kinda). At least they will match. I knew I had plastic badges and printed names on the computer so it was just a case of cutting and assembling.

I came home from class last night all wide awake so I couldn't settle down to sleep just yet. I decided since I had this on my project 'to do' list that I would play around and see what I could come up with. In the end I managed to finish them all.
I would've liked the text a bit larger and I probably could've used rubber stamp letters but hubby was already in bed so I didn't want to make noise and disturb him, I can't get to everything in my craft room right now (re-organising shelving in closet), and the computer was easier and quieter.

Since I had several to make 'easier' was good, in fact it was VERY good. The front covers should pop off these so we can always change them at a later date but for now they'll do just fine.
Do you realise the all day work shop is just 4 days away! Not long now :-)

No comments: