Well my year 2008 is filling up already!
For anyone who is interested I have now posted details of both the Crafty Women sessions and also the classes I've booked to teach at Your Touch of Craft in St John's Street.
I am really excited about some of the things we hope to do and I have a kitchen table full of paper, stamps etc., ready to start designing. How cool is that? Shame I can't post the designs until after I teach them but I will still craft for the blog in the meantime.
I hope I will see some of the lovely faces in class that I haven't seen for a few weeks and maybe one or two this year that couldn't get to one last year.
Happy Crafting!
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Post a Comment