I have already mentioned Capture the Magic in a previous post but a second craft store Calico Crafts has now opened in unit 12 which is just behind. We had the chance to check them both out again today.
To think I used to have my darling hubby drive me all the way to Hornchurch to shop for craft supplies and now we have 3 in Bury and several more within a 20 mile radius. How cool is that?
I have traded with both of these stores online for a while so I can personally recommend them. Calico Crafts has the loveliest vintage labels that I love to use for cards with a difference.
There's no need for me to post details of the website because it's listed here in this photo of the sign outside above the door. Check it out and Helen tells me that you can order on line and then go and collect if you want to. They also stock some of the lovely Whipper Snapper design stamps in the snowman projects I've featured recently.

This is Helen in front of one of the many different sections in the store. It was clear they were still very much settling in to the new premises and the whole place had a wonderful 'new wood' smell. It must've taken absolutely ages to build in all the various shelving units.

Today was a very full and busy day after such a late night and I still want to do my little box. Decisions, decisions, decisions - I think I'm going to have to choose my papers and stick to my choice or I'll never get it done!
No comments:
Post a Comment