Thankfully he slept through most of it - I hate that there's no way to make it suddenly all better when kids are ill - and though I'm not supposed to I did let Maddycakes take a nap so her brother could have some quiet.
I have been poorly myself with a chesty cough - we just don't seem to get the cold weather that we desperately need to kill off the bugs lying in wait for us out there, so all in all I have to confess I didn't feel like babysitting.
Yesterday I got to see the photos of my two girls when they spent a day in London at a studio. I know the girls had a great day together and I'm so pleased they're such good friends; even more so as they have gotten older. I can't show them all (there are too many even for this proud mama!) but I think they want to share them with friends and family so I won't spoil it.
I am so glad I babysat so they could do this.
I am only sharing one photo though I'd love to put a lot more on my blog. Maybe we'll all go to one of these shoots next year who knows? I like this one because it 'feels natural' and the girls are obviously having fun in these Santa hats. Vicky had just gotten a new hair-do days before the shoot and it's lovely to see Jess with curly hair - it's usually dead straight!
I think this photo serves as a nice reminder that Christmas is a time for family as well as some fun.
On that note may I say that I hope everyone of you crafting gals checking my blog have a fun filled Christmas with the love of friends and family to warm your heart.
Season's Blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment