It was e-mailed to me by the lady at West Suffolk College involved in promotions. I had been asked to go in for an informal photo shoot to promote the classes I was teaching for them at the time. It's been a couple of years since I quit teaching for West Suffolk and I taught for 3 or 4 years so it must've been taken back in 2001/2. I've come a long way in my crafting since then.
I don't have a photo of myself under my info because I haven't found one I like yet (maybe I won't ever get a photo uploaded) so it was a nice surprise to find myself in a picture and to be reasonably happy with how I look - at least enough to post it on my blog.
1 comment:
Hi Suezie
thats a lovely picture, i love your cake stand too it is lush! hmm how come you get all this done in a week and all i have achieved it 3 cards!!! mental note to self.. must try harder! still trying to get my head round how to do things on my blog! thats why there is nothing exciting there as i have not found out how to do it yet!
hope you are keeping well and look forward to seeing you soon
best wishes
Michelle
Post a Comment