I feel very fortunate to be able to post on my blog right now because I have been in considerable pain throughout today.
I suffered a very nasty fall at work last year and despite some time off, x-rays, physiotherapy sessions and time to heal I find I am left in pain from time to time - mostly when I do a series of things I shouldn't over the course of several days by which time it is too late to avoid the inevitable pain - but equally sometimes it can be something as simple as a long car journey or even just sitting wrong for too long.
Though not one to pop pills lightly I have become a pill popper when it comes to this kind of pain and I was relieved that my doctor was happy to give me a few more when I called today. I am careful to take them only when absolutely necessary but they're the reason I can actually sit at my computer tonight and get these posts on line. I am a little drowsy right now but numb to the pain and besides I'm heading off to bed when I'm done.
While I don't enjoy feeling like this it so makes me appreciate the good days and serves as a constant reminder to make the most of life as often as you can.
It also makes me sooooooooo thankful for modern medicine!
1 comment:
aww take care hun, i know how you feel as i am suffering whiplash! not funny when you are in pain! hope you are feeling 100% real soon!
Post a Comment