Monday, 26 November 2007

Kiddie Crafting

This time of year when all the Christmas decorations, wrapping, ribbons, tags and bags are in the stores I love to check them out.




Over the past few years I have made cards using cute kids tags, glittery snowflake tags (these turned out very classy) and lovely black and silver holly tags.





I found these cute tags in good old Tesco's for 62p for 20 and couldn't resist having a play with them. I wanted to help my grandson's craft a few Christmas cards for their friends and I think these will be perfect - quick, simple and fun!

I simply added patterned paper to the card base, added ribbon to the tag (or you could use a brad or eyelet) adhered it using foam pads for fun and added a small white pompom to Santa's hat with a glue dot.


This one was the same except that I added a red gem for Rudolph's nose.

I did think it might be fun to add a brad and swivel the tag to reveal either a message or a photo behind.

The boys will love making these and for a 5yr old and 7 yr old they're not too shabby!!

1 comment:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

They're adorable -- not only for children, but anyone!!!