Sunday, 1 September 2013

WMS PJ Party

Gotta make this quick cos the link's about to close shortly!  Been a super busy weekend and just ran out of time despite having my cards made up a while ago.

 
I was determined to take part in the WMS PJ party this month but I haven't had 5 minutes to myself until now but it's really bedtime so I'm making this like the shortest post ever!

 
First effort in the colour challenge, red & blue/grey flowers and leaves, white background & dark blue scalloped trim.  I'm working at creating CAS cards lately - new territory for me!

 
Couldn't make up my mind which one to go with so I have two but I think the flower one is my favourite.  More time allowing I'd probably bling it up a bit but I'm resisting temptation so I can keep it CAS.
 
Now I'm off to go get into my PJ's and head to Bedfordshire.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah Suezie, wonderful to see you playing along!! these are gorgeous, love the layout of the branches on the first card, great movement and the red feathers, yep, they tickle!! hugs to you and best of luck in the challenges!