That said I think maybe this year I should try harder to play with the ones I already have more often. Some sets are barely used, just about scratched the surface with and even a few never ever used! I should seriously be ashamed to admit that last one but it's true I tell ya.
So I did just that. I set off for town and Rosina's shop with a few goodies in my bag and the two of us just sat and played. We shared a few supplies, a bit of hers and a bit of mine and by the time we'd finished we both had a cute but simple card using one of my PTI friendship jar stamp sets.
And I just couldn't resist whipping up a quick tag along the same lines - nothin fancy - just keepin it simple but I had so much fun with this set. In fact I came home and stamped a ton of jars on patterned paper so I could mix em' up and see what combinations I could come up with.
And once I finish this post I'm pinning this tag onto my 'Things I've Made' board for an easy reference. Too bad the sewing machines no longer out - real stitching would look fab on this tag. I must remember to stop by and see Rosina again huh?
Happy Crafting!
Suezie


No comments:
Post a Comment