This is where I've been hanging out - well when I haven't been at work, cleaning house, cooking or down the allotment anyhow. I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel and should get Caroline's wedding invites finished up today. I ended up hand making the envelopes to the RSVPs and last night they sat out waiting for the envelope glue to dry. I even stamped them with the WMS flourishes to match everything else.
All I have left to do is finish up the front squares, add the ribbon tie closures and then give them each a final inspection before packaging them up. Hopefully I can deliver them tomorrow some time.
And this is what I've been picking when we've been down at our plot - yummy raspberries. We planted new plants this year so we didn't expect any fruit but these just sprung up around everything and rather than cut them down we left them to grow. We figured we could always pull them up later and we've been really surprised at how many berries we've had off of just a few stray plants. I can only imagine how many scrummy berries we'll get off our new plants next year!
Well that's me done. I am patiently waiting for Mr Grocery Man to deliver my groceries to me so I can get ahead for the weekend plus the kids are all coming for dinner tonight. I'm treating them to 'southern fried chicken' and I'm so very glad we have glorious sunshine today. If I don't get these invites finished we'll be eating 'al fresco'. Okay technically we will whether I finish them or not - I'd much rather have dinner outside and enjoy what's left of this lovely weather than be couped up indoors but I won't get them done unless I sign off for a while.
Chat soon. Big HUGS!
Suezie


1 comment:
looks like you have been super busy girl :)
Post a Comment