Saturday, 15 September 2012

A Little Bit AWOL

Just stopping by to say I'm still around.  Despite finishing and delivering Caroline's invitations (she was thrilled) I've been a little bit AWOL.  Our youngest daughter has come home unexpectedly - too long a story to go into here - but let's just say we've rallied around her as a family and continue to do so.

I've mentioned before that we live in a tiny 2 bedroom town house which means she's taken up residency in the spare room.  This room was converted into my craft room some years ago complete with a pretty but fully functional day bed in the event we ever needed to house guests.  I may well have gained a daughter but I've now lost a craft room for the time being at least.  This won't stop me crafting - there's always the kitchen table (which I use a lot anyhow) but it does call for adjustments shall we say?

Anyways I thought I'd share the latest Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge.  I am hopeful I might get a chance to play this week.  If nothing else Jilly's coming over Wednesday and maybe we can craft together - sounds like a plan to me!


Isn't this week's sketch pretty in pink? LOL.  You can check out the details here.  Right now I am still trying to be patient while I wait for the newest stamps to arrive so I can go shopping and I'm checking Claire's blog daily so I can get in there real quick - so, so frustrating - for me and for Claire I'm sure!

We have a busy weekend with dinner at a friend's house tonight when we get to meet their new baby boy for the first time - I'm real excited!  Hope I can have a lovely long snuggle with him.  Plus there's an event at the allotment that hubby and I are helping with tomorrow and then I'm back to work full time next week so I'll be doing good if I manage to get a single post up next week but I'll definitely try!  Our computer also happens to be at the desk in the spare room - just to make things even more inaccessible LOL!

Have a good weekend.  Hugs to all

Suezie

No comments: