This is the last post I was trying to get onto my blog before things went a bit haywire. It was the rag quilt I made for my grandson Kaleb.
I made it using up squares from old plaid shirts, some mine and some hubby's. I backed it with a nice blue/grey wool fabric for extra warmth and the little guy loves it. Bless him - he said Grandma now I have a blanket just like Zach to keep any bad dreams away! I guess he was always a bit envious that his older brother had a quilt made by Grandma and he didn't. Now all 3 grandkids have their own blanket.
Well we're headed off to church this morning and then an open day at the allotments which we're helping with and then church again this evening so better get going.
Hugs to all out there.
Suezie

1 comment:
Hi Suezi
Still out here. Its wonderful to see you back on line and look forward to your further blogs.
Take care and great stuff
Hugs
Sheila
Post a Comment