Can I request prayer for my good friend Amanda and her mother Kay. They lost a very dear man only a short while ago. John was always there with a big hug for me and nothing was too much trouble. He was a father, a husband and an all round nice guy - he will be sorely missed. He and I shared a love of aniseed twists and I know I shall think fondly of him whenever I eat one.
For those of you who don't know, Amanda is my friend who owns YTOC that I refer to so often here on my blog. I know several of you out there are customers - some that don't do facebook so may not have heard the news. Please, please lift this family in prayer and kind thoughts with me if you will.
I know there will be many out there who don't know them personally but there is so much love out there in blog land that I know you will join us too.
Life is precious - make the most of every day and never forget to tell the ones you love that you love them.
Amanda & Kay - we love you guys and feel your loss deeply. Hugs
Suezie & family
1 comment:
I can't beleive they have lost such a lovely man. John was so kind to everyone who knew him and Kay and Amanda will be in my prayers. He was in the shop when I went in on Friday and this is just so sudden. Please pass on my thoughts if you can. I don't do Facebook.
x Tricia
Post a Comment