Friday, 15 May 2015

Waltzing Mouse PJ Party Challenge 4

Okay so the clock is ticking and I have another project to link for the WMS PJ Party.  This time I used a bit of creative license with the tag sketch.


This entry is for Challenge 4 - Bedtime Sketch

 
The idea was to make up a trio of tags with a smaller tag as a sentiment over the top.  Two of my tags match this perfectly but I decided to get a bit creative with the middle tag and add a chipboard 60 for hubby's birthday next week.
 
 

 
I did make up three tags using the same WMS western stamps sets but I wanted to add a little something extra so I used the pennant (bunting) to create a western bunting with the tags as the centrepiece.

 
It's kinda hard to get a picture of these once you stretch them out so this is the best I could do at short notice.  I used red stamped pennants on the front of the tags and blue ones in between.
 
I'm hoping this still counts!
 
Thanks to the PJ challenge I am just about ready with crafting in time for the BIG 60 Day!
 
Hope you like.
 
Blessings
 
Suezie

4 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Just had to come by and tell you how special your banner is. Simply wonderful! You made it look as though it's out of a western movie! Your husband will love it! Great job Suezie!

Unknown said...

Holey Moley - these are magic Suezie - I love these - will be pinning these for sure!! Hugs! c.

Charmaine Stack said...

Terrific idea using the pennant spacers. Really like the red and teal.

Antje said...

WOW I love that! Great idea and great colors!